Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reagent Prices?
tasti man LH
post Apr 25 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,005

So right now one of my PCs is interested in selling off some reagents that he acquired during the course of his adventures, and is even interested in doing some independent talislegging to make a little more nuyen on the side.

Problem is, there doesn't seem to be any listing in Street Magic or even Digital Grimoire for prices for reagents.

Sooo am I missing something? And if it's not available in SR4, has there ever been any listing of reagent prices anywhere?

And if there are no official price listings, what do you guys use for prices, if any? I'd be fine making up my own prices, but I'd at least want to have some kind of guideline to work off of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post Apr 25 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 51,886

Street Magic, pp. 185

+Quote Post
TerraFirst!
post Apr 25 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #3

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 19,067

Reagent prices are listed on the gear table in Street Magic, pages 185-186.

+Quote Post
tasti man LH
post Apr 25 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 66,005

...how the hell did I miss that?

And now I want to know why the hell this wasn't in the Magical Goods chapter in the first place...*grumble*

+Quote Post
Shaidar
post Apr 26 2013, 12:59 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 19,262

Pgs. 81-82 have the refining of reagents, my guess as to why the chart isn't there as well is that the chart is quite large and printing it twice would take up almost 3 pages in total.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:46 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.