Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reagent Prices?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tasti man LH
So right now one of my PCs is interested in selling off some reagents that he acquired during the course of his adventures, and is even interested in doing some independent talislegging to make a little more nuyen on the side.

Problem is, there doesn't seem to be any listing in Street Magic or even Digital Grimoire for prices for reagents.

Sooo am I missing something? And if it's not available in SR4, has there ever been any listing of reagent prices anywhere?

And if there are no official price listings, what do you guys use for prices, if any? I'd be fine making up my own prices, but I'd at least want to have some kind of guideline to work off of.
bannockburn
Street Magic, pp. 185
TerraFirst!
Reagent prices are listed on the gear table in Street Magic, pages 185-186.
tasti man LH

...how the hell did I miss that?

And now I want to know why the hell this wasn't in the Magical Goods chapter in the first place...*grumble*
Shaidar
Pgs. 81-82 have the refining of reagents, my guess as to why the chart isn't there as well is that the chart is quite large and printing it twice would take up almost 3 pages in total.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012