Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Converting Technomancer Extras, From Unwired to SR5
Trigger
post Jul 18 2013, 10:06 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,215

So, I really enjoy playing Technomancer's and I am getting into SR5 a bit more with each passing day, so I decided to start converting some of the crunch material from Unwired (and eventually the other core rulebooks) into the ruleset for SR5. I started with the Technomancer chapter from Unwired, so I will post what I have here and get feedback from you all as I go along.

*Unconverted Material:
-Echoes: Amplification, Biowire, Acceleration, Immersion (renamed Mind over Machine to Immersion), Multiprocessing, Sparky, Mesh Reality, Resonance Exchange

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*Block of Text Incoming*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

SR5 Converion of Streams:
[ Spoiler ]

SR5 Conversion of Paragons:
[ Spoiler ]

SR5 Conversion for New Sprites and Sprite Powers
[ Spoiler ]

SR5 Conversion of Echoes:
[ Spoiler ]

This post has been edited by Trigger: Jul 18 2013, 10:08 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trigger
post Jul 18 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 10,215

Also, I would like to work with others to help create working conversions of the echoes I didn't convert. Biowire is a difficult one, as the fundamental difference in the way complex forms works means a complete rewrite of the power, and until that can be figure out, Acceleration won't work (unless we divorce Biowire as the prerequisite of Acceleration and allow it be bought as a regular echo. Acceleration is easy to convert, +1 Reaction and +1d6 to Physical Initiative, can be purchased up to 3 times).

+Quote Post
Jhaiisiin
post Jul 18 2013, 11:38 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 8,334

Good job so far. Just keep in mind that once the Matrix book hits, all of this work will be moot. Well, unless you end up liking your conversions better, that is.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:32 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.