Reply to this topicStart new topic
> S5, How pink is its mohawk?
Shortstraw
post Aug 8 2013, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 29,391

I assume that as Chicago is a feral city that S5 will suit a pink mohawk play style but are we talking hot pink or salmon?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Masked Ferre...
post Aug 8 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,018

Pink Mohawk style play? What is that?

+Quote Post
DWC
post Aug 8 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 13,526

QUOTE (The Masked Ferret @ Aug 8 2013, 08:57 AM) *
Pink Mohawk style play? What is that?

Pink Mohawk is a style of play focused on "being awesome" rather than being detail oriented and serious. In video game terms, think of Saints Row 3 as opposed to Ghost Recon.

I'm gambling that Season 5 will be pretty focused on the "Rule of Cool", rather than the much more low key Season 3. I'll be there with my obvious cyberarms, medium machinegun, and semiautomatic grenade launcher.

+Quote Post
Bull
post Aug 8 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

I try and design Missions to be fairly neutral to play styles... But you'll likely get away with more inside the CZ. But be careful outside. Lone Star are dicks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
FateBurn
post Aug 8 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 129,853

QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 8 2013, 06:04 PM) *
I try and design Missions to be fairly neutral to play styles... But you'll likely get away with more inside the CZ. But be careful outside. Lone Star are dicks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Are you telling me that there is a place where Lone Star is not dicks?

+Quote Post
Bull
post Aug 9 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #6

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

QUOTE (FateBurn @ Aug 8 2013, 07:40 PM) *
Are you telling me that there is a place where Lone Star is not dicks?

Lone Star has taken some hits in the last few years, losing long standing contracts like Seattle to Knight Errant. So they have something to prove. Now add in that they're policing a city that until now had been abandoned by the country at large.

So they're bigger dicks than usual now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
bonehead
post Aug 9 2013, 02:16 AM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 18,674

So, a 3m troll walking around the streets with a Halberd might take some flak from Lone Start, is what you're saying? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Bull
post Aug 9 2013, 02:34 AM
Post #8

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

QUOTE (bonehead @ Aug 8 2013, 10:16 PM) *
So, a 3m troll walking around the streets with a Halberd might take some flak from Lone Start, is what you're saying? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

You can remove "halberd" and it would still be accurate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

"Walking While Trog" is still a capital crime in some areas patrolled by Lone Star (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
bonehead
post Aug 9 2013, 04:06 AM
Post #9

Target

QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 8 2013, 09:34 PM) *
You can remove "halberd" and it would still be accurate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

"Walking While Trog" is still a capital crime in some areas patrolled by Lone Star (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

LOL! Well, if he's going to get harassed anyways, might as well carry a big (blade-tipped) stick.

+Quote Post
Critias
post Aug 9 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #10

Freelance Elf

Member No.: 6,714

I think the difference between an obviously armed Troll and a just-out-for-a-walk-Troll (in the wrong neighborhood) is whether Lone Star goes for their sticks or their guns. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
bonehead
post Aug 10 2013, 02:50 AM
Post #11

Target

QUOTE (Critias @ Aug 9 2013, 05:49 PM) *
I think the difference between an obviously armed Troll and a just-out-for-a-walk-Troll (in the wrong neighborhood) is whether Lone Star goes for their sticks or their guns. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Is there a right neighborhood for a Troll to just go out for a walk? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I guess one were Lone Star doesn't patrol.

This sounds like the beginning of a (bad) joke. "A Troll and a Lone Star officer were walking down the street..."

The only punch line I can come up with at the moment: "...and one was assaulted!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Aug 10 2013, 10:54 PM
Post #12

Old Man Jones

Member No.: 1,699

It's going to be as pink mohawk as *I* make it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

I already started with a CZ resident hobo with a shotgun driving a 30 year old pickup truck. He recently was introduced to the concept of "hygiene".

-k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:26 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.