Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Woo Hoo!
Mordrid Soud
post Apr 29 2004, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,248

finally was able to order man and machine. i was thinking about why i was so pissed off about having to wait on man and machine and i remembered. when i first got back into shadowrun (right when 3rd edition came out) the one book that came out last that i had to wait for was.... dum dum dum... man and machine. i did have one question though, is the sprawl guide worth getting? why, or whay not? just curious. anyways....woo hoo for man and machine!!! :love:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kakkaraun
post Apr 29 2004, 03:05 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,548

If you play the game pretty openly, then get SSG. It's very interesting. But if you play the game like DnD, get Sprawl Sites ;).

+Quote Post
Dog
post Apr 29 2004, 03:36 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,025

SSG: sprawl survival guide? An excellent buy for background and colour.

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Apr 29 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #4

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

SSG is decent. Worth getting, though lower priority than some; certainly lower than the "core" books.

~J

+Quote Post
mfb
post Apr 29 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #5

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

i don't ever recall a D&D session in which my character was forced to shave another character's head in order to get the maximum xp from a situation.

+Quote Post
BIG BAD BEESTE
post Apr 29 2004, 02:05 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,274

What, never come across the dwarf beserker with a treasure map tattooed on their scalp? Shaving their beards off is one way to get a lifelong enemy though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:01 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.