Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woo Hoo!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mordrid Soud
finally was able to order man and machine. i was thinking about why i was so pissed off about having to wait on man and machine and i remembered. when i first got back into shadowrun (right when 3rd edition came out) the one book that came out last that i had to wait for was.... dum dum dum... man and machine. i did have one question though, is the sprawl guide worth getting? why, or whay not? just curious. anyways....woo hoo for man and machine!!! love.gif
Kakkaraun
If you play the game pretty openly, then get SSG. It's very interesting. But if you play the game like DnD, get Sprawl Sites wink.gif.
Dog
SSG: sprawl survival guide? An excellent buy for background and colour.
Kagetenshi
SSG is decent. Worth getting, though lower priority than some; certainly lower than the "core" books.

~J
mfb
i don't ever recall a D&D session in which my character was forced to shave another character's head in order to get the maximum xp from a situation.
BIG BAD BEESTE
What, never come across the dwarf beserker with a treasure map tattooed on their scalp? Shaving their beards off is one way to get a lifelong enemy though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012