IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stars Without Number: Scions of the Stars, Looking for a few good freespacers...
JxJxA
post Sep 9 2013, 01:35 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,704

Megacorps keeping you down? Tired of Toxic Shamans and Insect Spirits fraggin' up your drek? Do you long for (song link) The Real Folk Blues? Would you prefer to be a (song link) Cosmic Castaway? Then come on down and see if my Stars Without Number game is for you!

Here is the OOC Thread, which includes a good rundown of the game universe's feel as well as some cool sci fi art.

The IC Thread is here, and will get you up to speed on the story.

The current team has 2 psychics and 1 expert. They could really use a warrior or two, or and maybe some people with more starship-oriented skills. The basic rulebook is free, and you can download it from Drivethru RPG here.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemo157
post Sep 10 2013, 02:12 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 18,721

Had a very quick skim of the threads and it sounds interesting, I'll try and find some time to read them more thoroughly and look through the basic rulebook later this week.

+Quote Post
JxJxA
post Sep 10 2013, 03:10 AM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Cool!

+Quote Post
Nemo157
post Sep 10 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #4

Target

So managed to get enough time to read the threads and the basics of character generation, currently thinking a space marine would be pretty cool to play. I could probably throw together a character sheet with broad background outline over the next couple of days; any house rules being used that would affect it? I see the starting XP is 16,040 and 45,000 credits, I assume any skill training would also be taken out of those credits?

+Quote Post
JxJxA
post Sep 10 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #5

Neophyte Runner

Nah, don't worry about paying for skill training. I gave the 45k so people would get a chance to buy some cyberware or maybe a vehicle to get around when on a planet.

+Quote Post
Nemo157
post Sep 11 2013, 05:17 AM
Post #6

Target

Here's an initial build. The big thing that I still need to do is personality; not entirely sure how I want to play him but so far thinking he will be generally "good", though maybe more inclined to be pragmatic than the current PC's appear to be. Also need to add all the fluff to his backstory, but that's not so important.

+Quote Post
JxJxA
post Sep 11 2013, 07:36 AM
Post #7

Neophyte Runner

Looks fine to me at first glance. Feel free to introduce yourself in the OOC thread and put up an online char sheet post. ^_^

+Quote Post
JxJxA
post Sep 15 2013, 04:16 AM
Post #8

Neophyte Runner

Just giving a quick bump for anyone who is still interested. ^_^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:21 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.