IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need clarification on SINs and permits, permits on chargen, need to roll?
FXcalibur
post May 3 2004, 05:16 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,206

I know the rules for obtaining a permit, but when obtaining permits at chargen do I need to roll or do I just pay the nuyen price? What about using fake SINs? Anyway I can get fake permits?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
booklord
post May 3 2004, 05:31 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,583

Personally I have a house rule against rolling during CharGen.

I just try to get the standard price for permits and keep the character honest to his or her origin. For example the military-style mercenary might be able to come up with a permit for his heavy machine gun. The troll ganger not so much.

+Quote Post
A Clockwork Lime
post May 3 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 6,158

As far as I know, the only time you roll during character creation is when you determine your starting nuyen (3D6×100¥) or when creating a ghoul (which is just lame as it clearly goes against the rest of the character creation philosophy).

So no, you don't have to roll anything when it comes to permits.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:14 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.