Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chrono Trigger, Music appreciation!
X-Kalibur
post May 13 2014, 04:27 AM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,626

So, this game already has, along side it's sequel Chrono Cross, one of the best sound tracks of all time. Especially impressive for being a 16 bit cartridge game.

You all may or may not be familiar with youtube personality Smooth McGroove, he does a capella arrangements of video game music and already previously did one for Chrono Trigger with Corridors of Time. It still amazes me to listen to it, but now he does give us one of the greatest gifts to date - the main theme, in all it's glory. Do enjoy and give a listen to his other works if you're unfamiliar with him. I'm still holding out for him to do Last Duel from Lufia/Lufia II.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post May 23 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,383

QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ May 13 2014, 12:27 AM) *
So, this game already has, along side it's sequel Chrono Cross, one of the best sound tracks of all time. Especially impressive for being a 16 bit cartridge game.

You all may or may not be familiar with youtube personality Smooth McGroove, he does a capella arrangements of video game music and already previously did one for Chrono Trigger with Corridors of Time. It still amazes me to listen to it, but now he does give us one of the greatest gifts to date - the main theme, in all it's glory. Do enjoy and give a listen to his other works if you're unfamiliar with him. I'm still holding out for him to do Last Duel from Lufia/Lufia II.

I once played the original Chrono Trigger on emulator and it played Frog's theme in fast forward. It sounded cooler and more badass than normal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.