Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chrono Trigger
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
X-Kalibur
So, this game already has, along side it's sequel Chrono Cross, one of the best sound tracks of all time. Especially impressive for being a 16 bit cartridge game.

You all may or may not be familiar with youtube personality Smooth McGroove, he does a capella arrangements of video game music and already previously did one for Chrono Trigger with Corridors of Time. It still amazes me to listen to it, but now he does give us one of the greatest gifts to date - the main theme, in all it's glory. Do enjoy and give a listen to his other works if you're unfamiliar with him. I'm still holding out for him to do Last Duel from Lufia/Lufia II.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ May 13 2014, 12:27 AM) *
So, this game already has, along side it's sequel Chrono Cross, one of the best sound tracks of all time. Especially impressive for being a 16 bit cartridge game.

You all may or may not be familiar with youtube personality Smooth McGroove, he does a capella arrangements of video game music and already previously did one for Chrono Trigger with Corridors of Time. It still amazes me to listen to it, but now he does give us one of the greatest gifts to date - the main theme, in all it's glory. Do enjoy and give a listen to his other works if you're unfamiliar with him. I'm still holding out for him to do Last Duel from Lufia/Lufia II.

I once played the original Chrono Trigger on emulator and it played Frog's theme in fast forward. It sounded cooler and more badass than normal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012