IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Searching a website with a futuristik assault rifle, it was posted here somewhere..
Acenoid
post Oct 16 2014, 12:18 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,691

Hi there!

A while ago someone posted a link to some designer page with 2 really cool made weapons one was some kind of quad - barrel with target system kill confirmation and whatnot, the other had some kind of half round ammunition chamber and was some rifle futuristic version of a standard assault rifle...

Anyone remembers the webpage I'm talking about or knows which topic it was?

I'm looking for it as data material for some future run (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Koekepan
post Oct 16 2014, 05:11 AM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 52,483

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=40734

I assume you're talking about the ones with fairly serious issues about their actual ergonomics and manual of arms ... but that's the gun geek in me talking.

+Quote Post
Acenoid
post Oct 16 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 133,691

Thanks! Well, I think nobody of my players will notice that this will work...
Or the run could also be to leave those faulty guns to the players to deal with (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Let's see

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:48 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.