IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [SR4] Dawn of the Artifacts - full color maps ?
Thanee
post May 6 2015, 12:06 PM
Post #1

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

Hiya!

I have recently bought the Dawn of the Artifacts campaign books, and I remember having seen the maps from those in full color somewhere, but cannot find any downloads on the Catalyst website, which is - of course - focusing on SR5.

Maybe they are only included in the DriveThruRPG downloads?

But maybe there are downloadable web enhancements with full color maps for those adventures out somewhere?

If you know anything about it... please speak up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post May 6 2015, 01:21 PM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,309

QUOTE (Thanee @ May 6 2015, 02:06 PM) *
Hiya!

I have recently bought the Dawn of the Artifacts campaign books, and I remember having seen the maps from those in full color somewhere, but cannot find any downloads on the Catalyst website, which is - of course - focusing on SR5.

Maybe they are only included in the DriveThruRPG downloads?

But maybe there are downloadable web enhancements with full color maps for those adventures out somewhere?

If you know anything about it... please speak up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee

I do believe they are included in the digital download only, IŽll try to get confirmation when I see the group later today. I think there was a map download for Ghost Cartels, maybe you are remembering that, too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post May 6 2015, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,886

I concur. I have those maps and I've only purchased the digital version. I wasn't even aware that the dead tree format doesn't have the colored maps (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post
Thanee
post May 17 2015, 12:37 AM
Post #4

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

No, it is only black and white, unfortunately.

Thank you for the replies! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:30 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.