Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SR4] Dawn of the Artifacts - full color maps ?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Thanee
Hiya!

I have recently bought the Dawn of the Artifacts campaign books, and I remember having seen the maps from those in full color somewhere, but cannot find any downloads on the Catalyst website, which is - of course - focusing on SR5.

Maybe they are only included in the DriveThruRPG downloads?

But maybe there are downloadable web enhancements with full color maps for those adventures out somewhere?

If you know anything about it... please speak up! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Ryu
QUOTE (Thanee @ May 6 2015, 02:06 PM) *
Hiya!

I have recently bought the Dawn of the Artifacts campaign books, and I remember having seen the maps from those in full color somewhere, but cannot find any downloads on the Catalyst website, which is - of course - focusing on SR5.

Maybe they are only included in the DriveThruRPG downloads?

But maybe there are downloadable web enhancements with full color maps for those adventures out somewhere?

If you know anything about it... please speak up! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee

I do believe they are included in the digital download only, IŽll try to get confirmation when I see the group later today. I think there was a map download for Ghost Cartels, maybe you are remembering that, too. wink.gif
bannockburn
I concur. I have those maps and I've only purchased the digital version. I wasn't even aware that the dead tree format doesn't have the colored maps frown.gif
Thanee
No, it is only black and white, unfortunately.

Thank you for the replies! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012