Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NPC Stat Blocks, Forms/Character Sheet
Thanos007
post Oct 18 2015, 06:27 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,563

I remember back in the day there were sheets that just held relevant stats for mook npcs. Basic attributes, skills and gear. 6 or 9 to a page. I'd make up a bunch for surprise encounters (the players or mine). So if I need a bunch of standard security or gangers I'd just pull on of these sheets and be ready to go and not delay the game. Anyone have anything like that now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TomPliss
post Oct 19 2015, 09:52 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 100,914

I know that they're page 281 in SR4A (and those stats won't really change between editions, I think).
Corp sec grunt basically has 3 in every attribute and skill relevant.
Ganger only has 2 in the skills, and lone star patrol squad member has 4 in physical attributes.

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Oct 19 2015, 11:07 AM
Post #3

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,216

You will find yourself lifting a lot of stuff from 4th to fill in the gaps until their 5th ed counterparts come along.

It is the perennial catch-22 when dealing with editions of any RPG that it really helps if you have experience with the previous version.

Not critical if you don't but it does help a lot if you do.

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Oct 19 2015, 03:56 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

I think Thanos007 is actually asking for something like Arron Pavao's Standby Squads sheet found on his site, which has the grunts stats in an easy to see and reference format rather than the actual stats. Sec guards and gangers are already in the core book.

EDIT: Did some digging around and found these. Maybe they'll do. Not mine but found via Reddit.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1A3XeKGOI...HdpVnNoTDQ/edit

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.