Reply to this topicStart new topic
> coyote mentor spirit?
Beta
post Feb 4 2016, 03:13 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 190,206

I'd have sworn that last year (2015) I saw mention of coyote being brought back as a mentor spirit, in one of the new books coming out. Now I can't track that down anywhere.

Was I just dreaming, or is my search-fu too weak to track the cunning coyote? (in other words -- anyone else remember this?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Feb 4 2016, 07:25 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 7,216

I recall someone said it is in the Shadows in Focus: Sioux Nation: Counting Coup, but can not confirm as I do not have this at the moment.

+Quote Post
Critias
post Feb 4 2016, 08:16 AM
Post #3

Freelance Elf

Member No.: 6,714

The default for 'Yote is using Raven from the core book (Coyote's listed there as an alternate name, with a little bit gentler edge). I'm not aware of other stats coming out for Coyote, right off the top of my head, but I'm also a little behind on sourcebooks 'cause I've been throwing my attention elsewhere.

+Quote Post
Deckbeard
post Feb 4 2016, 02:06 PM
Post #4

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 194,162

Sendaz is right. Counting Coup has the stats for coyote as a mentor spirit. It's in the very back of the book.

+Quote Post
Beta
post Feb 4 2016, 08:37 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 190,206

Thank you! And since those were in my buying plans anyway I bought them a bit earlier than intended and satisfied my curiosity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:53 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.