Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just noticed, most SR5 pdf on sale at drivethruRPG until March 13 2017
Beta
post Mar 2 2017, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 190,206

Looks like most of the SR pdf are about 30% off, so if you'd been thinking about picking up anything, now might be a good time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tecumseh
post Mar 3 2017, 05:45 AM
Post #2

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,075

Good call, Beta. I just picked up six things off my wishlist, from 1E (Maria Mercurial) to 5E (Counting Coup). I think I hit every edition except maybe 4E.

+Quote Post
Beta
post Mar 3 2017, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Oh, I'd not taken enough time to look through in detail -- older material is on sale too? Fantastic, I skipped from 1st ed to 5th, and really should get some of the source books that haven't been re-printed (Europe, NAN, etc)

+Quote Post
DeathStrobe
post Mar 5 2017, 01:17 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,558

QUOTE (Beta @ Mar 3 2017, 07:02 AM) *
Oh, I'd not taken enough time to look through in detail -- older material is on sale too? Fantastic, I skipped from 1st ed to 5th, and really should get some of the source books that haven't been re-printed (Europe, NAN, etc)

Hell not only that Legends Books are on there too. I just picked up Psychotrope and am giving that a read now. The very first few pages are an amazing hook. I can't wait to finish this.

+Quote Post
Beta
post Mar 5 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

I've never read any of the SR novels. Anyone have recommendations from the legends series?

And on a different note, anyone tried reading the SR pdfs on an e-reader (rather than a laptop or tablet)? I generally hate reading long things on the computer, so was wondering about trying an e-reader to see if I was more comfortable there, but not sure how the page formats would convert.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:48 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.