Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just noticed, most SR5 pdf on sale at drivethruRPG until March 13 2017
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Beta
Looks like most of the SR pdf are about 30% off, so if you'd been thinking about picking up anything, now might be a good time.
Tecumseh
Good call, Beta. I just picked up six things off my wishlist, from 1E (Maria Mercurial) to 5E (Counting Coup). I think I hit every edition except maybe 4E.
Beta
Oh, I'd not taken enough time to look through in detail -- older material is on sale too? Fantastic, I skipped from 1st ed to 5th, and really should get some of the source books that haven't been re-printed (Europe, NAN, etc)
DeathStrobe
QUOTE (Beta @ Mar 3 2017, 07:02 AM) *
Oh, I'd not taken enough time to look through in detail -- older material is on sale too? Fantastic, I skipped from 1st ed to 5th, and really should get some of the source books that haven't been re-printed (Europe, NAN, etc)

Hell not only that Legends Books are on there too. I just picked up Psychotrope and am giving that a read now. The very first few pages are an amazing hook. I can't wait to finish this.
Beta
I've never read any of the SR novels. Anyone have recommendations from the legends series?

And on a different note, anyone tried reading the SR pdfs on an e-reader (rather than a laptop or tablet)? I generally hate reading long things on the computer, so was wondering about trying an e-reader to see if I was more comfortable there, but not sure how the page formats would convert.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012