Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for some logo's
JTNLANGE
post Aug 13 2018, 02:05 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 885

I am looking for a few logos. I need one for Aqua Arcana, DIMR and Cross Biomedical. I have checked everywhere but my Search-fu has failed me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Trevor L.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Aug 13 2018, 09:21 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

Not exactly helpful, but I looked for a DIMR logo a while back and also came up blank

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Aug 14 2018, 07:28 AM
Post #3

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,216

I don't think the DIMR use a logo beyond their initials.

Despite having considerable assets, they are not a corp in the usual sense so they don't need to market themselves.

I have never seen any design work for Aqua Arcana in the books/pics, but given of the three founders one was a porpoise shaman and another an orca shaman, you could probably design something around both or either.

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Aug 14 2018, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,538

For Cross Biomedical, maybe replace CATco's gun sight cross hairs with a medical cross. Otherwise I don't think logos have been done for any of these corporations or organizations.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:30 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.