> Shadowrun Returns Community Created Content
Casper
post Apr 1 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,002

Hoi! Chummers,

I am looking for any sort of nexus for community created content made with the game editor for Shadowrun Returns. Thank you in advance, my search Fu is failing me this morning.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tecumseh
post Apr 1 2019, 07:46 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 37,075

Are you looking to download or to contribute?

What platform are you using? Steam, GOG, iOS, Android, etc.?

Steam has a robust community. There's a very small one at Nexus Mods. Some people also post their content to Box, Dropbox, or their personal websites. I don't know of anyway to get community-created content for mobile platforms.

Here's a decent index, although it doesn't include everything available on Steam (which would be hard to list out anyway): https://shadowrun.gamepedia.com/User_Generated_Content

+Quote Post
Blade
post Apr 2 2019, 08:42 AM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 9,466

I have one I just need to tidy up a bit for beta release, but I don't know when I'll have time to do that.

+Quote Post
binarywraith
post Apr 2 2019, 10:46 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,659

Most of what's current is in the Steam Workshop these days, IIRC.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.