IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR2 Big & Small shopping, SR2 troll/dwarf gear cost modifier?
tisoz
post Sep 1 2020, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

I know by 3E there are extra costs for gear for trolls and dwarves, BUT is there a modifier in 2E? If so, where is it found? I did quick looks in SSC, NAGtRL, and a few sections of the core book (creation, gear, behind the scenes.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Link
post Sep 12 2020, 12:41 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,180

I don't recall any rule before SR3 which is probably why I never remembered to apply it after it appeared. The only other book I can suggest is SR2 Companion but I can't find mine to check.

+Quote Post
Chance359
post Sep 13 2020, 08:15 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 313

Fields of Fire makes mention different prices for meta humans in the shadowtalk. p56. not sure it was a hard written rule in 2nd.

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Sep 15 2020, 06:32 AM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Member No.: 1,920

+50% for ork gear and +100% for troll would make a lot of players in my game unhappy.

Btw, on the same page, the Ascent/descent harness and all ropes can hold 4000kg. That is enough to lift a car.

+Quote Post
Iduno
post Sep 15 2020, 02:30 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,812

QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 15 2020, 01:32 AM) *
+50% for ork gear and +100% for troll would make a lot of players in my game unhappy.

On one hand, that only further handicaps characters who primarily need money to advance. On the other hand, at least it adds nothing to the game.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:46 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.