Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR2 Big & Small shopping
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tisoz
I know by 3E there are extra costs for gear for trolls and dwarves, BUT is there a modifier in 2E? If so, where is it found? I did quick looks in SSC, NAGtRL, and a few sections of the core book (creation, gear, behind the scenes.)
Link
I don't recall any rule before SR3 which is probably why I never remembered to apply it after it appeared. The only other book I can suggest is SR2 Companion but I can't find mine to check.
Chance359
Fields of Fire makes mention different prices for meta humans in the shadowtalk. p56. not sure it was a hard written rule in 2nd.
tisoz
+50% for ork gear and +100% for troll would make a lot of players in my game unhappy.

Btw, on the same page, the Ascent/descent harness and all ropes can hold 4000kg. That is enough to lift a car.
Iduno
QUOTE (tisoz @ Sep 15 2020, 01:32 AM) *
+50% for ork gear and +100% for troll would make a lot of players in my game unhappy.

On one hand, that only further handicaps characters who primarily need money to advance. On the other hand, at least it adds nothing to the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012