Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's the future!
Iduno
post Apr 30 2021, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 10,812

Today is the far-off future date when magic has returned strongly enough that people started goblinizing. 14 more years before child soldiers form their own nation up in Oregon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arax Dvorak
post Apr 30 2021, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 200,535

On April 30, 2021, a totally inexplicable phenomenon began. All over the world, one out of every ten men and women suddenly metamorphosed into hideous humanoid shapes. For some, the process was short and mild. Other spent days or weeks in the hospital. Some recovered, while others died screaming in agony. In those horrible weeks, two new races of men were emerging like strange spring flowers under the Awakened sun. ... The US government declared martial law for several months in a futile attempt at control, while reports trickling out of the Soviet Union told of deaths on a mass scale...

THE FUTURE!!!!

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Apr 30 2021, 04:59 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 9,313

Either I’ve got a cavity or I’m about to have tusks. Please let it just be tusks.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post May 2 2021, 07:53 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

So that's where the headache came from. And I blamed the beer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Bastard
post May 3 2021, 01:24 PM
Post #5

Grand Nagus

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,518

Oh no. My doctor told me it was shingles. Now I fear I am turning into an ork or troll! I better grow over 6 foot tall.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.