Soykaf Barista
post Nov 28 2022, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 221,603

There is a Bundle of Holding running for the next 23 days:
https://bundleofholding.com/presents/SRun1E2E

13 first edition and 24 second edition books for a fairly small amount of (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

(I am aware that most of us probably have multiple physical copies of the books ... but it is a nice deal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tiralee
post Dec 1 2022, 12:38 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,585

Please, PLEASE a rerelease of all the SR3 sources next!

-Tir

+Quote Post
Tecumseh
post Dec 2 2022, 10:08 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 37,075

Has anyone gotten this and, if so, what's the quality of the .pdf ebooks? I have PDFs for all of these but a lot of them are poor quality. I might be willing to pay to upgrade to something searchable, for example.

+Quote Post
Cochise
post Dec 3 2022, 06:21 PM
Post #4

Mr. Quote-function

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,376

QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Dec 3 2022, 12:08 AM) *
Has anyone gotten this and, if so, what's the quality of the .pdf ebooks? I have PDFs for all of these but a lot of them are poor quality. I might be willing to pay to upgrade to something searchable, for example.

All PDFs are visually high quality / reasonable resolution. With the exception of the Underworld sourecbook all the relevant text parts are actually text and thus searchable but there are pages here and there that are image "scans" and thus cannot be text searched - unfortunately sometimes this includes the respective table of content on the actual pages but about 60% of the files are also properly bookmarked thus allowing quick jumps to sections in accordance with table of content even if the table of content page doesn't allow text search.

+Quote Post
DeathStrobe
post Dec 25 2022, 10:10 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,558

QUOTE (Tiralee @ Dec 1 2022, 06:38 AM) *
Please, PLEASE a rerelease of all the SR3 sources next!

They actually did a 3e bundle back in 2019...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.