Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First and second edition on Bundle of Holding
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Soykaf Barista
There is a Bundle of Holding running for the next 23 days:
https://bundleofholding.com/presents/SRun1E2E

13 first edition and 24 second edition books for a fairly small amount of nuyen.gif

(I am aware that most of us probably have multiple physical copies of the books ... but it is a nice deal smile.gif )
Tiralee
Please, PLEASE a rerelease of all the SR3 sources next!

-Tir
Tecumseh
Has anyone gotten this and, if so, what's the quality of the .pdf ebooks? I have PDFs for all of these but a lot of them are poor quality. I might be willing to pay to upgrade to something searchable, for example.
Cochise
QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Dec 3 2022, 12:08 AM) *
Has anyone gotten this and, if so, what's the quality of the .pdf ebooks? I have PDFs for all of these but a lot of them are poor quality. I might be willing to pay to upgrade to something searchable, for example.

All PDFs are visually high quality / reasonable resolution. With the exception of the Underworld sourecbook all the relevant text parts are actually text and thus searchable but there are pages here and there that are image "scans" and thus cannot be text searched - unfortunately sometimes this includes the respective table of content on the actual pages but about 60% of the files are also properly bookmarked thus allowing quick jumps to sections in accordance with table of content even if the table of content page doesn't allow text search.
DeathStrobe
QUOTE (Tiralee @ Dec 1 2022, 06:38 AM) *
Please, PLEASE a rerelease of all the SR3 sources next!

They actually did a 3e bundle back in 2019...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012