> Edges/flaws, Where do you get 'em ??
Baka
post May 27 2004, 09:04 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,362

Hello

I am new to SR, have bought a Second edition book several years back but haven't gotten to play until now, and now I have started to read about it, and got interrested in Edges/flaws.

BUT I cannot seem to find it in a third edition rulebook i can peek into at the local gaming store, so where do I find the rules to cover edges/flaws??

-- Baka
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Connor
post May 27 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,652

They are in the Shadowrun Companion sourcebook.

+Quote Post
Ezra
post May 27 2004, 07:03 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,873

Shadowrun Companion has the edges and flaws that you're looking for, although it has been revised for 3rd Edition. There isn't too much of a difference between the edges and flaws for 2nd and 3rd Ed, but you might find a hassle.

A long time back when I played 2nd Ed, I seem to remember having a printed list of Edges and Flaws.....maybe available on Big Knobi Klub? I'll have a gander for you....see if I can rustle it up. (I have since moved countries, so don't hold your breath!) :)

+Quote Post
Sahandrian
post May 27 2004, 10:18 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,880

These may interest you:

A list of new edges and flaws on Amurgsval

Another list on Isle of Shadows (tripod site, be ready for pop-ups) - IoS basically copied the Amurgsval list word-for-word, then added in a bunch of the official edges & flaws out of the books (not the complete list, but enough to make it seem legally questionable). IoS is also the name of a German MUD.

+Quote Post
Large Mike
post May 28 2004, 07:57 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 2,062

Mac has since gotten better digs.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:09 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.