Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Foul Weather Rules, T:WL sucks
Thanos007
post Aug 5 2004, 02:07 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,563

You know just reread the section on cold enviroments and they go on and on about how the cold effects this and that and how you'll freeze. There are no rules to back it up. WTF.

I'm gonna make up my own unless some one can point out some from one of the cannon books.

Thanos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KosherPickle
post Aug 5 2004, 02:28 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (Thanos007)
You know just reread the section on cold enviroments and they go on and on about how the cold effects this and that and how you'll freeze. There are no rules to back it up. WTF.

I'm gonna make up my own unless some one can point out some from one of the cannon books.

Did you forget about the Wilderness Survival skill tests? The Base target number for Polar environments is 8.

+Quote Post
Thanos007
post Aug 6 2004, 11:21 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

D'oh!

+Quote Post
xizor
post Aug 7 2004, 03:09 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,501

please make up some rules for us :grinbig:

+Quote Post
Thanos007
post Aug 7 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

The rules for survival are good for pc's but nothing for their equipment. So I'm gonna have to think that out.

Thanos

+Quote Post
KosherPickle
post Aug 9 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (Thanos007 @ Aug 7 2004, 08:43 AM)
The rules for survival are good for pc's but nothing for their equipment. So I'm gonna have to think that out.

You can adapt the rules for equipment in the desert (read: hot and sandy). There isn't any sand in polar regions, but slamming equipment with one Stress point/day (or /week if the equipment has hostile environment adaptation) is fair.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.