Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foul Weather Rules
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Thanos007
You know just reread the section on cold enviroments and they go on and on about how the cold effects this and that and how you'll freeze. There are no rules to back it up. WTF.

I'm gonna make up my own unless some one can point out some from one of the cannon books.

Thanos
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Thanos007)
You know just reread the section on cold enviroments and they go on and on about how the cold effects this and that and how you'll freeze. There are no rules to back it up. WTF.

I'm gonna make up my own unless some one can point out some from one of the cannon books.

Did you forget about the Wilderness Survival skill tests? The Base target number for Polar environments is 8.
Thanos007
D'oh!
xizor
please make up some rules for us grinbig.gif
Thanos007
The rules for survival are good for pc's but nothing for their equipment. So I'm gonna have to think that out.

Thanos
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Thanos007 @ Aug 7 2004, 08:43 AM)
The rules for survival are good for pc's but nothing for their equipment. So I'm gonna have to think that out.

You can adapt the rules for equipment in the desert (read: hot and sandy). There isn't any sand in polar regions, but slamming equipment with one Stress point/day (or /week if the equipment has hostile environment adaptation) is fair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012