IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who can pay for quickening and sustaining focuses?, Or does it default to cash for karma?
Da9iel
post Aug 11 2004, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,367

My game has a dove shaman who is really no good in combat (just after) and wants to be more useful. Also, she has fallen in love with and married the troll :please: . The player wants to know if she can slough off the karma costs of quickening big increase attribute/initiative spells to other PCs. I don't think he (the player) really understands their drawbacks, but that's a whole other issue. Does she have to pay all the karma, or can another PC pay the karma especially when it benefits the other character directly? I guess we could use karma for cash for karma, but that would wreak the roleplaying mood he is going for.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shadd4d
post Aug 11 2004, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,230

If you're making the focus, then the party who will bond to the focus can pay the karma. If you're doing quickened spells, then you have to pay the karma costs. I don't know of anyway around that one, I'm afraid.

Don

+Quote Post
Da9iel
post Aug 12 2004, 02:54 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,367

Thanks shadd4d. Thot I'd try anyway. :dead:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:41 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.