Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun Missions
Eltern
post Aug 12 2004, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,297

I was planning on running the first two Shadowrun Missions (from the official website) TODAY, as in, in 20 minutes :-D Unfortunately, all three of them seem to be broken, as in the links don't work. I know they have worked in the past, and I managed to print out Mission Briefing sometime before they went crappy, but if anyone happened to download Demolition Run, could they email it to me? :P I need the player handouts in particular, since I seem to have saved the GM portion, but I'm gonna need those maps. Don't really know why the site isn't working, but my email is alacast23 at aol if any of you happened to download it. Maybe I'll get it before we're supposed to hit that part! :D

Thanks, I hope! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CloneAdam
post Aug 12 2004, 05:50 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,356

Of course, this happens the week I can't seem to log into the FTP server - some problems with the server migration.

I've temporarily placed all of the current SR Missions on my personal web space at http://www.talkinabout.com/missions/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2024 - 03:44 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.