Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HMHVV Bounties
Just Jonny
post Aug 13 2004, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,308

I'm planning on running a series of games where the primary oppostion is going to be a wendigo. I seem to recall they had a bounty, but I don't remember how much. Does anybody know any official numbers on it, and do all HMHVV variants have bounties?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mfb
post Aug 13 2004, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

the info you're looking for is in SoNA. one of the countries there offers bounties on everything from HMHVV baddies to free spirits (though how you collect a free spirit pelt is beyond me).

+Quote Post
Just Jonny
post Aug 13 2004, 04:42 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 6,308

Actually, that was just Quebec. My game is set in Seattle, and I seem to recall the wendigo bounty being a hell of a lot more than 10,000 :nuyen: .

+Quote Post
mfb
post Aug 13 2004, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

the only other possibility i can think of is Dunk's Will. he offered bounties for living things--don't recall what all, exactly.

+Quote Post
BitBasher
post Aug 13 2004, 05:12 PM
Post #5

Traumatizing players since 1992

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 220

QUOTE (Just Jonny)
Actually, that was just Quebec. My game is set in Seattle, and I seem to recall the wendigo bounty being a hell of a lot more than 10,000 :nuyen: .

If there is one I have never seen it. Technically someone infected with HMHVV is still human just with a disease. I know after bug cuty ghouls were recognized as sentient because of the Cabrini Compound if I remember right.

+Quote Post
FrostyNSO
post Aug 13 2004, 05:56 PM
Post #6

Resident Legionnaire

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,550

I always offered my PC's like 10k a pop for wendigo

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.