Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HMHVV Bounties
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Just Jonny
I'm planning on running a series of games where the primary oppostion is going to be a wendigo. I seem to recall they had a bounty, but I don't remember how much. Does anybody know any official numbers on it, and do all HMHVV variants have bounties?
mfb
the info you're looking for is in SoNA. one of the countries there offers bounties on everything from HMHVV baddies to free spirits (though how you collect a free spirit pelt is beyond me).
Just Jonny
Actually, that was just Quebec. My game is set in Seattle, and I seem to recall the wendigo bounty being a hell of a lot more than 10,000 nuyen.gif .
mfb
the only other possibility i can think of is Dunk's Will. he offered bounties for living things--don't recall what all, exactly.
BitBasher
QUOTE (Just Jonny)
Actually, that was just Quebec. My game is set in Seattle, and I seem to recall the wendigo bounty being a hell of a lot more than 10,000 nuyen.gif .

If there is one I have never seen it. Technically someone infected with HMHVV is still human just with a disease. I know after bug cuty ghouls were recognized as sentient because of the Cabrini Compound if I remember right.

FrostyNSO
I always offered my PC's like 10k a pop for wendigo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012