Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Urban Brawl, Frag, I'm it...
Digital Heroin
post Aug 16 2004, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,302

Ok, after reading the muchly awesome Urban Brawl rules located here I'm left with one begging question...

What about magic? Sure, they mention magic healing and astral surveillence are out, but what about Combat magic and Adepts? Anyone got the scoop?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MYST1C
post Aug 16 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

From: Braunschweig, North German League, Allied German States
Member No.: 5,537

QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
What about magic? Sure, they mention magic healing and astral surveillence are out, but what about Combat magic and Adepts? Anyone got the scoop?

According to Sprawl Survival Guide, somewhen during the 2050ies the UB rules must have been changed:
Now magic (excluding mind and body control spells and spirits) is allowed. But there are very few magicians willing to risk their health in such a violent game.

+Quote Post
Ol' Scratch
post Aug 16 2004, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1,890

Well, you have to remember that just about everything on that page (much as I love and miss the Big Knobi Klub) is house-ruled material. I can't imagine why adepts especially would be forbidden from playing, not to mention the use of combat magic or elemental manipulations in a game where shotguns and grenades are par of the course.

+Quote Post
Digital Heroin
post Aug 16 2004, 09:55 AM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 4,302

This is me going 'doh'... I forgot to check the SSG...

+Quote Post
WolfJack
post Aug 16 2004, 03:46 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 6,039

Don't forget A Killing Glare and Shadowbeat.

[ Spoiler ]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2024 - 07:27 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.