Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old FASA Adventure Question
Patrick Goodman
post Aug 26 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Tilting at Windmills

Group: Members
Member No.: 388

Due to a really nice deal I found on Stiggybaby's, I've managed to fill a massive set of holes in my SR adventure collection (I'm a bit of a completionist, I've discovered). If I read things right, I've only got about three left to go to have the complete set.

My question is this: Is there a published adventure with FASA stock number 7321? The list on the official Shadowrun site shows the adventures going from 7320, Harlequin's Back, to 7322, Super Tuesday. I'm just curious if this was a typo, or if FASA really skipped that particular stock number for some reason.

Thanks for your time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snowRaven
post Aug 26 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,516

Unless I've missed out big time, there is one number missing - can't verifiy that it is that one right now, but it doesn't sound unreasonable. I know it was sometime around Harlequin's Back.

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Aug 26 2004, 10:09 PM
Post #3

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

From the Shdowrun FAQ at shadowrunrpg.com:
Looking at the list of FASA Shadowrun books, there are some product numbers/books missing. What happened to 7106, 7111 and 7321?
7106 was the first edition version of the Grimoire. It was replaced by FAS 7903 Grimoire.
7111 was the DMZ boxed set (out of print).
7321 was simply assigned to a book that was later dropped from the schedule.
Note that FAS 7304 Queen Euphoria was originally misprinted with the product number 7205 (which belongs to the Universal Brotherhood sourcebook/adventure).

+Quote Post
TheScamp
post Aug 26 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 825

*strokes his DMZ lovingly*

No, that's not some sort of euphamism.

+Quote Post
Bigity
post Aug 26 2004, 11:22 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,024

DMZ rocks. Has anyone ever updated it for SR3? What about new templates and such?

+Quote Post
Patrick Goodman
post Aug 27 2004, 12:53 AM
Post #6

Tilting at Windmills

Member No.: 388

Thanks, KarmaInferno. I'd've eventually thought to look in the FAQ, but it would have taken some time....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:02 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.