Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [ShadowsOfEurope] On Cartography & the Cost of Living
shroud
post Sep 19 2004, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,882

Two questions for Synner or those in the know....

On the maps of the AGS and the United Netherlands (pgs 47 & 212), there are several cities marked with pentagons. I can't seem to find a map key explaining what they are. Are they underwater arcologies, flooded cities, island towns surrounded by dikes or something else?

Also was a cost of living index ever created for the countries of SoE? If so, will it ever appear online?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nath
post Sep 19 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

For the maps, Proteus' arkobloks.

+Quote Post
BIG BAD BEESTE
post Sep 21 2004, 12:45 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,274

QUOTE (shroud)
Also was a cost of living index ever created for the countries of SoE? If so, will it ever appear online?

Hmmmm, some of us did intend to include GM stuff such as the old Cost of Living and Laws and Punishments charts, but they were declined from inclusion. SoNA didn't include them, so neither did SoE. Personally, I'd really like to get these up on the website as they are pretty essential GM information.

But what say the readers out there? Do you want to see these charts and how essential do you all think these sort of things are? C'mon guys and gals lets hear your opinions...

+Quote Post
Prospero
post Sep 21 2004, 07:09 PM
Post #4

Illuminate of the New Dawn

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 4,700

I, for one, would love to see them. Cost of living charts would be cool, and I think laws and punishments are even more necessary, especially because some of the European countries have such different laws than Seattle/the UCAS. Just my 2 :nuyen:.

+Quote Post
Toa
post Sep 21 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,068

Cost of living charts are the one of the things I look forward to most in regional books. I'm somewhat disappointed they've been dropped. :(

+Quote Post
Synner
post Sep 21 2004, 10:39 PM
Post #6

Runner

Member No.: 185

We are working to this end and hope to have at least the Cost of Living charts up soon.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 07:43 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.