Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ShadowsOfEurope] On Cartography & the Cost of Living
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
shroud
Two questions for Synner or those in the know....

On the maps of the AGS and the United Netherlands (pgs 47 & 212), there are several cities marked with pentagons. I can't seem to find a map key explaining what they are. Are they underwater arcologies, flooded cities, island towns surrounded by dikes or something else?

Also was a cost of living index ever created for the countries of SoE? If so, will it ever appear online?
Nath
For the maps, Proteus' arkobloks.
BIG BAD BEESTE
QUOTE (shroud)
Also was a cost of living index ever created for the countries of SoE? If so, will it ever appear online?

Hmmmm, some of us did intend to include GM stuff such as the old Cost of Living and Laws and Punishments charts, but they were declined from inclusion. SoNA didn't include them, so neither did SoE. Personally, I'd really like to get these up on the website as they are pretty essential GM information.

But what say the readers out there? Do you want to see these charts and how essential do you all think these sort of things are? C'mon guys and gals lets hear your opinions...
Prospero
I, for one, would love to see them. Cost of living charts would be cool, and I think laws and punishments are even more necessary, especially because some of the European countries have such different laws than Seattle/the UCAS. Just my 2 nuyen.gif.
Toa
Cost of living charts are the one of the things I look forward to most in regional books. I'm somewhat disappointed they've been dropped. frown.gif
Synner
We are working to this end and hope to have at least the Cost of Living charts up soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012