Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alternates to Running the Shadows, Running for the man not from him
Thanos007
post Sep 1 2003, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,563

Just curious how many campanies out there have players working for Lone Star, Knight Errant, Organised crime, Armed forces (UCAS or other) or for the Corp of your choice?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Sep 2 2003, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Or even all of the above!?! ;)

+Quote Post
Shadowrunner13
post Sep 3 2003, 05:19 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 163

My group has a collection of characters under the employ of Transys NeuroNet...quite a motley crew. :)

SR13

+Quote Post
Street Wyze
post Sep 4 2003, 01:16 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,554

Someone should run a non-runner campaign here. I'd like to play a cop.

+Quote Post
Street Wyze
post Sep 4 2003, 01:45 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Someone should run a non-runner campaign here. I'd like to play a cop or a corp sec man, heck I've always thought that playing a Doc Wagon campaign would be a blast. 8)

+Quote Post
Boondocker
post Sep 4 2003, 02:37 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,205

I'm currently in a boffo PBEM where we're playing a black ops team employed by Fuchi (before they went 'pop!'). Great part is, we've run up against another team of shadowrunners (played by another group of players on a separate mailing list), so we're the bad guys. :) It's great fun.

+Quote Post
Street Wyze
post Sep 4 2003, 05:24 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

That sounds totally sweet Boondocker! 8)

+Quote Post
Tiralee
post Sep 15 2003, 11:12 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,585

The DocWagon runs are like a bad mix of MASH and Predator - everyone wants your ass and the perp you scraped up off the road has at least 2 megacorp recovery teams after his ass.

It's fast, it's brutal and believe me, you'd better have _very_ skilled runners, because your Doc has just copped a Barret 121 through the centre-ring and the covering fire isn't working too well.

The upside is that the riggers have a massive field-day with the VERY sweet equipment, deckers have a little play with the security and surveillance and the mages have a lot of time to have six kinds of crap kicked out of them. Adepts are...odd, depending on play. The Sams are meat-on-legs and it's a god time to have a lot of cyber done :)

If your group are pretty hard-core, and have at least a BioTech (5) each, well, try it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:11 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.