Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alternates to Running the Shadows
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Thanos007
Just curious how many campanies out there have players working for Lone Star, Knight Errant, Organised crime, Armed forces (UCAS or other) or for the Corp of your choice?
Fortune
Or even all of the above!?! wink.gif
Shadowrunner13
My group has a collection of characters under the employ of Transys NeuroNet...quite a motley crew. smile.gif

SR13
Street Wyze
Someone should run a non-runner campaign here. I'd like to play a cop.
Street Wyze
Someone should run a non-runner campaign here. I'd like to play a cop or a corp sec man, heck I've always thought that playing a Doc Wagon campaign would be a blast. cool.gif
Boondocker
I'm currently in a boffo PBEM where we're playing a black ops team employed by Fuchi (before they went 'pop!'). Great part is, we've run up against another team of shadowrunners (played by another group of players on a separate mailing list), so we're the bad guys. smile.gif It's great fun.
Street Wyze
That sounds totally sweet Boondocker! cool.gif
Tiralee
The DocWagon runs are like a bad mix of MASH and Predator - everyone wants your ass and the perp you scraped up off the road has at least 2 megacorp recovery teams after his ass.

It's fast, it's brutal and believe me, you'd better have _very_ skilled runners, because your Doc has just copped a Barret 121 through the centre-ring and the covering fire isn't working too well.

The upside is that the riggers have a massive field-day with the VERY sweet equipment, deckers have a little play with the security and surveillance and the mages have a lot of time to have six kinds of crap kicked out of them. Adepts are...odd, depending on play. The Sams are meat-on-legs and it's a god time to have a lot of cyber done smile.gif

If your group are pretty hard-core, and have at least a BioTech (5) each, well, try it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012