Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trying to modify a Doc Wagon vehicle, Need some help\info
The Surgeon
post Oct 7 2004, 02:52 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,058

(I'm going by Rigger 2, btw - I don't have Rigger 3 yet)

One of my characters, an Elf PhysAd, drives what used to be a Doc Wagon CRT Ambulance (acquired legally - He used to work for Doc Wagon, and bought the vehicle from them after it had been heavily damaged (using Contacts much later on)).

The only vehicle modifications I've made so far are adding a couple more seats, a rating 2 autonav system, level 3 sensors, some armor, and upgrading the anti-theft system from lvl 6 to lvl 8.

However, I was wondering if anyone has any idea how much CF and Load would be recovered if I removed the medical treatment gear for 4 patients, and if I could potentially sell that equipment to a fixer or trade it for some parts\weapons. (I am considering leaving in enough gear to treat one patient, though.....)

(And no, its not the character my screen name comes from. That character rides a motorcycle.)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Oct 7 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #2

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Would the medical gear actually come with the vehicle in the first place? It seems to me that DocWagon would strip out all the useful stuff for future use and just sell off the rest. They are still a Corp.

+Quote Post
Tanka
post Oct 7 2004, 03:26 AM
Post #3

Chrome to the Core

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,715

I'd assume DW would take out the gear, unless it was heavily damaged and irrepairable (and hence not worth your time save for scrap metal) or it was built directly into the chasis.

+Quote Post
Edward
post Oct 7 2004, 04:30 AM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 6,587

I did once have the opportunity to look at an ex ambulance. All medical gear was striped out for legal and economic reasons. You effectively have a van with a lot of small storage lockers and no back seats. You can go from there. I think R3 has CF and load ratings for ambulance level medical facilities but I don’t have my books here.

Edward

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Oct 7 2004, 10:05 PM
Post #5

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

Rigger 2 Medical Treatment Gear (4)
225 CF
500 Load

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.