Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing Otaku
SubMatrix
post Oct 26 2004, 05:16 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,782

I have the Shadowrun Companion but I cannot find any information in it about the Otaku. I wouldn't even be looking for them if they weren't listed on the chart for creating a character (costing an additional 30 building points no less). I figured they would be listed with the other special races like shapeshifters, ghouls, and metavarients, but no luck. And they aren't even listed in the index.

I have no idea what they are so it really isn't that important, but with a 30 point cost I'm assuming that they have some hefty abilities/stats/etc. to make them worthwile and I am curious what those are. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Oct 26 2004, 05:21 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

Check Matrix. They are to deckers what adepts are to street sams. However, they are not magical except by GM whim and in the excessive arguments of a few who post here.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Oct 26 2004, 05:25 AM
Post #3

Canon Companion

Member No.: 4,187

Or if they really lucky/unlucky.

+Quote Post
SubMatrix
post Oct 26 2004, 02:38 PM
Post #4

Target

Could you perhaps give me the page # that they are listed on? I read through the table of contents twice trying to find them but couldn't. I also flipped through the book trying to them to no avail.

+Quote Post
toturi
post Oct 26 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #5

Canon Companion

Member No.: 4,187

Matrix p.133.

For your information, Matrix is a Rules Expansion book.

+Quote Post
SubMatrix
post Oct 26 2004, 03:44 PM
Post #6

Target

Thanks for the help. I looked over the rules section (or rather glanced at the 4 full pages of text) and decided that maybe they can wait until later =).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:12 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.