Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MCT Subsidiaries, Specifically Weapons
Dashifen
post Oct 30 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

I'm without Corporate Download, where I assume some of this information would be. Does MCT have any weapons manufacturing subsidiaries? Considering the border war between the SSC and Tsimshian, I have to imagine MCT is getting weapons into the Tsimshian somehow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Oct 30 2004, 03:35 AM
Post #2

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

Mitsuhama Militia-ware. Mitsuhama makes a wide variety of military equipment from weapons, planes, tanks, drone armies, and skillwires sets, ect.

+Quote Post
Young Freud
post Oct 30 2004, 07:11 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,423

MCT Militiaware is located in the Philippines and primarily does most of it's transactions there. However, I can see MCT using the Salish-Tsimshian border war to open up the arms market there.

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Oct 30 2004, 07:30 AM
Post #4

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

That doesn't really make sense because MCT is mentioned as having a military research and development compound in Seattle in the Neo Anarchist Guide to Real Life as the first example of a Zero-Zero Zone.

+Quote Post
Nath
post Oct 30 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,723

IIRC, a talk following the blurb about Militia-ware in Cyberpirates says that Mitsuhama has very few assets in the defense industry. This is more or less comforted by an asset rating of 4 in Corporate Download (just "Adequate", only Wuxing as less). The CDL is also specifically referring to military contracts with Japan, Russia and Quebec for military drones.

I'd consider MCT has (logically considering their range of interests) a very complete military drone activity, from research to sale, while for other type of armaments, tanks or guns, Mitsuhama Militia-ware is mostly producing under licenses or even sometimes only act as a commercial intermediary, bidding with others products.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:42 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.