Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [SoA2064] Running for the Bleeding Edge, "I have a proposition for you..."
Kanada Ten
post Nov 13 2004, 01:51 AM
Post #1

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

I'm going to focus on Orxploitation for a moment, but don't limit yourself. Something Arethusa said in the Basic weapons thread about stylish armor for gangers made me contemplate the rat race that is the fashion world. This is but one result...

Running for Point of Pride Clothing
Sitting comfortably in the plush chair, the beautiful J sips coffee and reads the daily screamsheet on her e'paper. Every inch of her body is covered with the latest in fashion from her faux tusks to her genuine faux gold rings, and the snug retro spandex dress with neon pin stripes hugging every curve. She makes no notice of the runners joining her table. Letting the e'paper fall carelessly to the table, she pulls a syntharette from her faux Armanté purse and lights it with a snap of her fingers. An tiny burst of sparkles, advertised as diamond dust, shimmer as they fall from the lit end and fade into the air.

The J sighs slightly and looks the runners over before saying, "I have, perhaps, the simplist job I've ever asked anyone to perform." Her voice is artificially rough and grumbled, which makes that studded choker around her neck seem suddenly suspicious, but she continues, "You may have heard of the artist called Four Fangs, or you may not have. He is bigg with the younger crowd and a bit more audacious than talented. However, several companies have already signed him as part of their fashion lines from shoes to jackets."

"Tomorrow, Four Fangs will debut the latest in the line of armor jackets from TarantinoInc during a album release party. My client thinks the choice of clothing is inappropriate and would like you to switch the wardrobe selection."

Complications
Four Fangs is surrounded by his gang at all times, but the real problem is that everywhere he goes and everything he does is being recorded as part of a marketing scheme. His wardrobe is located in the hotel suite that serves as his home and office in <Seattle>. The wardrobe manager, who works for TarantinoInc, is very protective of the clothing. The manager will notice any change in jackets, so proper documents or replacing the manager is required.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silver-Fang
post Feb 9 2005, 05:31 AM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,069

Four Fangs ! that has to be copy right infringement! :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.