IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> On the issue cyberdeck construction, Oy, for a faq I plead!
Johnny Reb
post Nov 22 2004, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 850

sat down to hash out a few low-end cyberterminals and decks last night, only to be reminded of how messed up teh entire proceedure is.

In particular, the math doesn't remotely work out on most of what I'm trying to do, then teh examples are just messed up ... the deck with an MPCP of 2, Bod 5, and Sensors 6, for example. Even *I* know that shouldn't be, and yet there it is, as a sample design.

Arg.

Does anyone have a cleaned up version of deck crafting? Something less cluttered and more correct than teh current version? Or, heck, a program that'd do it? Anything?

Because the book version makes a man cry.

-- Johnny Reb
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nikoli
post Nov 22 2004, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Chicago Survivor

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,033

I feel for you Johnny. I had to make a spreadsheet just to figure out what actions can be taken at a given moment, the TN and what the various pools were at currently, and even then it doen't cover otaku.

One other tidbit I had never noticed before, to use a dataline tap for decking, it must be the same rating ot higher than your deck's mpcp.

+Quote Post
GrinderTheTroll
post Nov 22 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,465

CCOC is a good "no-frills" app that I use from time to time.

> LINK <

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:18 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.