IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trollinator's Uppeance Has Come!, Who remembers the psycho Troll mage?
MachineProphet
post Aug 16 2003, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,829

Alright, for all who remember the crazy Troll Mage Nebuchadnezzar, here's the latest developement in that story . . .

The mission involved extracting somebody magical from a corporation. Through his contacts, Neb learned that he was a member of magical group. So, he tracked down another member. After a brief and fruitless interrogation, Neb decided to go through his more usual route of discussion - shake his hand, crush a finger or two, demand again. So, Neb extended his hand, and the other mage took it. He was just about to start smashing when . . .

Wham. I think Nebby's opinion changed when Force 8 D-Class Death Touch slammed into his body. As he lay cooling on the floor, the mage took a long drag on a cigarette and remarked, in my best whoever-said-that voice,

"Hot day-um, tha' musta hurt."

Though the body is alright, it may be years before the hubris returns . . .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lilt
post Aug 16 2003, 05:07 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 2,032

Ah: Good going...

I'm assuming the other mage didn't appreciate the 'interrogation' in that case? Well a Deadly Death-touch may still have been a bit harsh, I'd personally have made that a stun-touch or something.

However; it'll remind him that he isn't completely immortal and that he shouldn't go roughing-up initiates at the first oppertunity.

+Quote Post
I am Jin
post Aug 16 2003, 05:13 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 4,581

I dunno what kinda pansy man you are, but I always attack initiates as soon as they reveal themselves!!! Die, initiates, die!!!

Then again sometimes I attack people even if they aren't initiates, but I'm telling you, they had it coming!

+Quote Post
The Surgeon
post Aug 16 2003, 07:34 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 5,058

Just proves that Neb is an idiot.

You should NEVER shake hands with anyone who uses magic (especially PhysAds!), or anyone who has a cyberarm (unless you have a cyberarm, too).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:06 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.