> Movies (found one), Was browsing upcoming movies
Zolhex
post Feb 11 2005, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,798

Shadowrun type movie

Just came across this thought I'd pop up a link to it sounds a little shadowrunish.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
James McMurray
post Feb 11 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,957

That's a pretty bare description.

I havewn't seen more than a couple of previews for Constantine, but it looks like it might feel SR-ish. For that matter Hellboy had an SR feel to it, although the technology was too pseudo-low (i.e. wind-up cyborgs).

+Quote Post
Synner
post Feb 12 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 185

The film linked is based on the cult comic The Exec.

Having seen a full screening of Constantine, I think its a nice adaptation, as close as Hollywood is going to get to the Hellblazer comic. It's more In Nomine or even Vampire/Mage fare than SR though.

+Quote Post
Zolhex
post Feb 12 2005, 03:35 AM
Post #4

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Member No.: 5,798

Yes it is a bare description but then again it is listed as not coming out till 2006.

Which means more than likely it is over a year away hopefully the description will improve with time.

+Quote Post
Crimson Jack
post Feb 12 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 4,712

Not on IMDB. That site isn't really for in-depth movie reviews. More of an informational website as to 'who did what' and 'what else they did'. Might have more luck finding out the scoop on that film at www.darkhorizons.com. My favorite movie web site. :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.