Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fuchi breakup question
DrJest
post Feb 13 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,722

Quick question, I can't seem to find the data: Fuchi had one of the few delta-grade cyber clinics, iirc. Who got that in the breakup, was it Villiers?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Typhon
post Feb 13 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 7,032

well DrJest , you might check into a second edition adventure called "Blood in the Boardroom" , it talks a lot about the dismantling of Fuchi. though in my personal opinion the Delta clinics mostlikely went to Novatech .

+Quote Post
DrJest
post Feb 13 2005, 11:45 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Yeah, I've got BitB. I don't recall any specific info on the delta clinic, although I concur Villiers probably snaffled it for Novatech. Just working out some details for an idea, nothing serious.

+Quote Post
Xirces
post Feb 13 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,046

The two fuchi clinics went to Novatech (this is only assumed, likely in Pueblo, and likely with no cybermancy capability) and Renraku (Nagano, Japan). M&M, p53 (seemed like an obvious place to me). :)

+Quote Post
DrJest
post Feb 13 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Cheers Xirces, I haven't delved too deeply into M&M - not a big player of cybered characters.

Okay, that's actually spawned a few extra ideas :D

+Quote Post
Xirces
post Feb 13 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,046

NP.

I'd recommend M&M for the fluff (possibly more so than the rules themselves...). The detailed listings on who does what and where the power is in various fields will give you some pretty good plot hooks (much like this one). It's no Shadowtech (or Shadowbeat), but still quite good...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 05:22 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.