Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchi breakup question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DrJest
Quick question, I can't seem to find the data: Fuchi had one of the few delta-grade cyber clinics, iirc. Who got that in the breakup, was it Villiers?
Typhon
well DrJest , you might check into a second edition adventure called "Blood in the Boardroom" , it talks a lot about the dismantling of Fuchi. though in my personal opinion the Delta clinics mostlikely went to Novatech .
DrJest
Yeah, I've got BitB. I don't recall any specific info on the delta clinic, although I concur Villiers probably snaffled it for Novatech. Just working out some details for an idea, nothing serious.
Xirces
The two fuchi clinics went to Novatech (this is only assumed, likely in Pueblo, and likely with no cybermancy capability) and Renraku (Nagano, Japan). M&M, p53 (seemed like an obvious place to me). smile.gif
DrJest
Cheers Xirces, I haven't delved too deeply into M&M - not a big player of cybered characters.

Okay, that's actually spawned a few extra ideas biggrin.gif
Xirces
NP.

I'd recommend M&M for the fluff (possibly more so than the rules themselves...). The detailed listings on who does what and where the power is in various fields will give you some pretty good plot hooks (much like this one). It's no Shadowtech (or Shadowbeat), but still quite good...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012