Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anthroform Quickness Ratings?
Wit
post Feb 24 2005, 02:17 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,071

Just a quick clarification. I play as a rigger, and I have a nice little (well, big) anthroform drone that I clown around in when I'm tired of being a wheel-man. Now, for most drones, their acceleration is used as their quickness attribute. Unfortunately, anthroforms don't have an acceleration. I think Rigger 3 makes mention that an anthroform's speed rating should be used as their quickness, instead. Seems simple enough, but that means my anthroform has a quickness of 50 :eek: ! True, as a machine it IS capable of moving faster than a metahuman, but damn. Any thoughts or corrections on this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mfb
post Feb 24 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

the speed rating is used for their walking speed, not their quickness. but, yes, that does mean that your anthroform can walk at 50mpt, and can run at 125mpt, which is ridiculously fast.

+Quote Post
Wit
post Feb 24 2005, 05:30 AM
Post #3

Target

The fun part is that an anthroform is considered a vehicle. Pedestrian Collisons anyone? :D
Anyways, what should I use at the quickness? I've just been using between 5 and 10, depending on whatever my current speed rating is.

+Quote Post
mfb
post Feb 24 2005, 05:34 AM
Post #4

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

anything quickness-related should be handled by making Handling tests. drones don't have Qui scores.

+Quote Post
Wit
post Feb 24 2005, 05:42 AM
Post #5

Target

good point. thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.