Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anthroform Quickness Ratings?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wit
Just a quick clarification. I play as a rigger, and I have a nice little (well, big) anthroform drone that I clown around in when I'm tired of being a wheel-man. Now, for most drones, their acceleration is used as their quickness attribute. Unfortunately, anthroforms don't have an acceleration. I think Rigger 3 makes mention that an anthroform's speed rating should be used as their quickness, instead. Seems simple enough, but that means my anthroform has a quickness of 50 eek.gif ! True, as a machine it IS capable of moving faster than a metahuman, but damn. Any thoughts or corrections on this?
mfb
the speed rating is used for their walking speed, not their quickness. but, yes, that does mean that your anthroform can walk at 50mpt, and can run at 125mpt, which is ridiculously fast.
Wit
The fun part is that an anthroform is considered a vehicle. Pedestrian Collisons anyone? biggrin.gif
Anyways, what should I use at the quickness? I've just been using between 5 and 10, depending on whatever my current speed rating is.
mfb
anything quickness-related should be handled by making Handling tests. drones don't have Qui scores.
Wit
good point. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012