Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adept Handbook, because it's cool
Chibu
post Mar 3 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,102

So, i'm looking for the most up-to-date copy of the Physical Adept Handybook. I've looked online, but am confused as to which is the most up-to-date. The origional one i had (Called version 1.0) was 3e compatable, but kind of old. However, the 'newer' ones i've found, have nothing from 3e, not even awakenings for that matter. So, I'm currently using one called version 5.0 or something. and updating it to be 2e and 3e cannon, as well as adding the new powers from SOTA:2064. Any help figuring out this little mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and i'm making it look nice (formating it the same as the 3e books and adding pictures) and i'm going to put it out as a PDF.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Grifter
post Mar 3 2005, 11:29 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,918

I have version 2.0, but it's pretty drekky. What you have is probably way better than what I have. Lemme know when you get that PDF worked up, though.

+Quote Post
Talia Invierno
post Mar 4 2005, 01:19 AM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,689

This was always one of my favourites :) (and the request to re-find that link prompted my first ever post to Dumpshock).

+Quote Post
Crimson Jack
post Mar 4 2005, 07:23 AM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 4,712

Chibu,

My group and I put something together like what you're talking about. Compiled all of the canon info and then added a "house" section, including other adept powers found on the internet, into one adept book. Works a lot nicer than having to hunt through different books to find all the info, plus we adjusted some of the PP costs as a few of the powers seem to be overpriced in our collective opinions.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:33 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.