Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adept Handbook
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chibu
So, i'm looking for the most up-to-date copy of the Physical Adept Handybook. I've looked online, but am confused as to which is the most up-to-date. The origional one i had (Called version 1.0) was 3e compatable, but kind of old. However, the 'newer' ones i've found, have nothing from 3e, not even awakenings for that matter. So, I'm currently using one called version 5.0 or something. and updating it to be 2e and 3e cannon, as well as adding the new powers from SOTA:2064. Any help figuring out this little mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and i'm making it look nice (formating it the same as the 3e books and adding pictures) and i'm going to put it out as a PDF.
The Grifter
I have version 2.0, but it's pretty drekky. What you have is probably way better than what I have. Lemme know when you get that PDF worked up, though.
Talia Invierno
This was always one of my favourites smile.gif (and the request to re-find that link prompted my first ever post to Dumpshock).
Crimson Jack
Chibu,

My group and I put something together like what you're talking about. Compiled all of the canon info and then added a "house" section, including other adept powers found on the internet, into one adept book. Works a lot nicer than having to hunt through different books to find all the info, plus we adjusted some of the PP costs as a few of the powers seem to be overpriced in our collective opinions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012